What are the Management 3.0 principles?
Management 3.0 is very close to the lean thinking pillars which are:
- Respect for people, and,
- Continuous Improvement.
Similarly, Management 3.0 is based on two pillars as well, « Management and Leadership » and « Complexity Thinking ». The other 6 principles are:
- Empower teams
- Align constraints
- Develop competence
- Energize people
- Grow structure
- Improve everything
How to use Management 3.0?
In this perspective, Management 3.0 by Jurgen Appelo offers the mindset, the tools as well as the most comprehensive set of practical workshops that every manager and non-manager can start using today to redefine leadership.
In this series of 7+ articles, I would like to share with you my experience facilitating management 3.0 workshops: (you can find more information on these workshops by clicking on each one of them)
- Personal maps Personal Maps: How to Improve Team Collaboration with Management 3.0 Practice (management30.com)
- Delegation Poker Delegation Poker & Delegation Board – Management 3.0 Practice (management30.com)
- Kudo Cards Kudo Box & Kudo Cards Nurture Intrinsic Motivation – Management 3.0 Practice (management30.com)
- Moving motivators Moving Motivators (CHAMPFROGS): Intrinsic Motivation Game – Management 3.0 (management30.com)
- Feedback wrap Serve up a Feedback Wrap for Proactive Feedback – Management 3.0 Practice (management30.com)
- Celebration grid Celebration Grids: Celebrate Learning with this Management 3.0 Practice (management30.com)
- Business guilds Business Guilds & Communities of Practice – Management 3.0 Practice (management30.com)
- Niko-Niko Calendar Niko-Niko Calendar | Management 3.0 (management30.com)
Let’s redefine together management to « lead agile developers by developing agile leaders » (Jurgen Appelo, Management 3.0).
Please feel free to reach out to me for feedback and to exchange experiences!
Thank you very much for reading.